About the Ag Risk & Farm Management Library
We collect, categorize and organize thousands of Agriculture Risk and Farm Management documents, videos and presentations to help you find the information you need.
The Library helps agricultural producers and professionals quickly locate information, tools, and assistance on specific ag risk and farm management topics.
The Library includes several major components including:
- Documents & Videos - Over 3,000 documents organized by Production, Marketing, Financial, Legal, and Human Risk topics
- Crop & Livestock Budgets - More than 2,700 crop budgets representing over 280 crops and more than 400 livestock budgets from over 30 states
- Collections - Collections give you access to materials focused on a specific topic or developed as a comprehensive curriculum
- Conference Materials - A continually growing list of presentations from ag conferences
- Ag Blogs - Provides access to many popular ag blogs from a single location
Create your own Ag Risk & Farm Management Library account
As a Library user you can:
- Bookmark materials you want to save & revisit
- Choose to share your bookmarks with others
- Email documents to anyone without leaving the Library site
- Create a profile page to connect with others
- Suggest new documents for addition to the Library
As an Author you can:
- Upload and manage your documents
- Track the number of views and downloads for each document and the summary totals for all of your documents
- Create a profile page to increase your visability and audience reach
- Use all of the features available to all Library users
The Ag Risk & Farm Management Library is a major component of USDA's Extension Risk Management Education (ERME) program.
The Ag Risk & Farm Management Library was created by the Center for Farm Financial Management at the University of Minnesota in cooperation with the regional Extension Risk Management Education Centers. Funding for the Library is provided by USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture.